To export the signing data from an Online Form, including the data collected for each individual form field, click the Online Forms tab from the Dashboard. Next select the Online Form with the signing data you would like to export, and click the Responses tab in the grey menu at the top of your browser window. Next, click Export to XLS, followed by Download Report.
This will download the signing data from your Online Form and save it as a .CSV file, which can be opened in any spreadsheet program. In the spreadsheet, each form field from your Online Form will be represented by a column, and each signed document will be listed in an individual row.
How do I view statistics on my Online Form performance?
To view the performance statistics on your Online Forms, click the Online Forms tab from the Dashboard. Select the desired Online Form and click the Statistics button in the grey menu bar. You will then be able to view the following statistics:
- Number of active links to your Online Form
- Number of times your Online Form has been viewed
- Number of times your Online Form has been signed
- Conversion rate of parties who view your Online Form
- Average number of minutes required by Signers to complete your Online Form
- A calendar tracking when your Online Form has been viewed and signed
- An overview of all responses to each form field on your Online Form
- A map of the location of signers for your Online Form
- Charts detailing which links to your Online Form generated the most signatures